Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Beautiful Daughters



I thought you might like to see a picture of the birthday girl. Chelsea is on the left. I can't believe she is 17 already. Isn't she beautiful?!! And on the right is Ashlee, she is 14 and a doll. As you can see she is a goof ball. She found some of my ribbon, and decided to tie it around her head and then to each wrist, so she was flying around the house. We've always said she was a hippee at heart-and she is!!! She sang a song for her sister's birthday. She played on the guitar(which she doesn't know how to play) and sang a very silly song. Chelsea loved it though. They are the best of friends-thank goodness!!! Chelsea is an amazing girl, she is beautiful, smart(very smart) and the sweetest person. I love you Chelsea, Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Card Creations said...

Happy Birthday Chelsea! They are both beautiful!

Swamp Tulip said...

What beautiful daughters. You should be very proud. I have two grown sons and they are the apple of my eye :)

Happy birthday to Chelsea!

Teresa

Dru said...

Happy Birthday Chelsea - I love you!! I love you too Ashlee - Grandma

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Your daughters are very beautiful...and they look sooo happy.

Jennifer Scull said...

what beautiful girls! they look so happy! you are blessed indeed!!!