Saturday, December 6, 2008

Season's Greetings-Bella Style


Happy Saturday afternoon everybody. This card was done for the Bella sketch challenge over on SCS, which is hosted by Jamie. She does an amazing job on these sketches. So if you haven't checked these out, you really should. Well, she used ovals in her sketch, but I don't have any oval nesties yet, so I used circles. Hope I don't get in too much trouble-hehe. This image is Merrybella, which I received in a swap, isn't she cute? The snowflake is from one of those clear sets at wal-mart right now, and then I put those clear tiles on top of those. I used small gold circle stickers from stampendous class a peels. The bling is from Michael's dollar packages, the ribbon is from my stash. The sentiment is from studio g christmas sets. And I used my circle punch to do the corners. It's pretty simple, but I think it turned out really cute. Let me know what you think, I love reading your comments. Have a great day.

4 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

This is sooo cute! I love the layout.

Tammy said...

This is just darling!

Dru said...

So sooooooooooo cute!! Your Bella is adorable. LYMom

Unknown said...

you have a great blog and i love pink cat studio too :)
im ur new blog member ;)