Thursday, January 22, 2009

House Mouse Challenge #21


Oh my goodness, I've been going through withdrawls not doing the house mouse challenges. So here is the newest one. This week was a color challenge. The colors to use were coral, navy and olive. This was a challenge for me, I'm not used to using those colors together at all. But it was very fun. I received this image in a swap, isn't it cute!! This is also for my SCS blogging group #6. We were given a fantastic sketch to work with. I used olive cs for the card, and layered the coral and navy. The image is layered on olive cs, and then on a white cuttlebugged background. I sponged navy ink around the edges of the image and over the cuttlebugged background. The flowers are from the $1 section from Joann's. The sentiment is from Impression Obsession. I put it on a scalloped nestability. The brad is a glitter one I got from Joann's, and finished it off with 3 jewels from Michael's. Oh I forgot, I used deckle edge scissors on the right edge, and sponged white ink around the edge. Hope you like it, and thanks for looking. Sorry, the picture isn't the greatest.
Sara

13 comments:

Dru said...

They are all so cute Sara - love those images and all the bling. Looks like the pail swap was a lot of fun - lots of goodies. LYMom

Joanne Travis said...

What a sweet little image, Sara. I love those mieces to pieces!

Jacquel said...

This is sooo cute! great job!!!

Dragana Skoro said...

That image is so cute. Great job.

Cheryl Hirzel said...

Beautifully done! I'll have to go see where this challenge is posted...I've been busy with family issues and seen anything about this, what fun!

Covered In Crafts said...

That's adorable! I'm so glad you posted it on our blog too. I love your colors!!

Veronica Z said...

This is such an adorable card! I think House Mouse stamps are some of the cutest out there!

Gina Lindsay said...

Beautiful card!

Anne said...

Really nice-you do so great with these images!

Unknown said...

sooo cute!!!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Beautiful job on the coloring! I am a NUT when it comes to House Mouse!

Michelle said...

Oooooohhhhhhhh! I love that little mouse! You did a great job on this card!

Anonymous said...

This is so very cute! TFS