Friday, May 22, 2009

Sweethearts


Good morning, hope all is well with you. This is a card I made for the Card Pattern Sketch Blog. The sketch is from week 13. I went with much lighter colors on this than I usually do. The image is called 50's Sweethearts from The Greeting Farm. If you haven't seen these images, you really should check them out, they are adorable. I used Copic markers to color the image, added some ribbon and some glitter flower brads from Making Memories. Hope you like it and thanks for looking.

7 comments:

Becky said...

This is so cute, I love the imae and the design paper is beautiful with this.

Anne said...

This is very cute-just love the image-

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! I love the paper and this is such a cute image.

Jaspere said...

This is adorable. Can you believe that I have that image and still haven't used it? What was I thinking?

Michelle said...

OMG! I love it! I have that paper but couldn't figure out what to do with it! Now you're tempting me! I love it!

Dru said...

This is so adorable Sara, love the image, the layout, the DP - very pretty! LYMom

Anonymous said...

I really like the pink! Great flower brads too.