Friday, July 31, 2009

A Sassy Studio Fairy Tale


Good evening, hope all is well with you. Tonight I have a card made for the Sassy Studio Designs challenge. The challenge was to make a fairy tale card using any image from them. I chose to use the free image that she gave us. Isn't it beautiful?! I love this gorgeous mask. I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers. The CS is Bazzill Bling, and the DP is DCWV Once Upon A Time Stack. The ribbon is from the Dollar Store, and I added some pearls to the bottom. I colored the image with prisma pencils and baby oil, and added some stickles. The card also qualifies for Simon Says Challenge, which is distressing, and the Dare You To Digi Stamp Challenge. Woo Hoo!!! Four challenges in one card-how cool is that! So if you haven't visited any of these fun blogs, please do. Sassy Studio Designs is having a new release tomorrow, which is their Fairy Tale Collection. I can't wait! Have a wonderful evening!

25 comments:

Piali said...

Beautiful!!!! Love sparkle of the glitter and colors. Thanks for joining this week'schallenge,See next week.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the mask and what wonderful colours.
luv
Debby

Jacquel said...

Love your card Sara! It's gorgeous...tfs!!!

Debby said...

Wow! I downloaded this mask from SSD but haven't had a chance to play with it yet. This is stunning Sara! Very very nice! Stunning! I love your art! Hope you are doing well. I'm Sorry I haven't visited in a while. I am having a hard time keeping up lately. Have a fabulous day!

♥Debby♥

Dru said...

Sara - this turned out absolutely beautiful!!!

The Wired Angel said...

Four challenges in one.. Wow Sara!!
Two seems to be about my limit. I love what you did.

Donna said...

Fantastic card Sara and a really fab digi image, love the distressing you have done! Thanks for playing along with DU2DS Donna x

Gina Lindsay said...

Love the sparkle on the feathers and the placement of the ribbon and bow is great.

Scrapping Julie said...

awesome. i have a mardi gras mask very similar to that!

Heather Huggins said...

It's beautiful!! I can see why you were picked as the winner.. :) Congrats!!

Joanne Travis said...

How fabulous!! Love the mask and the complimenting papers. Stunning!

Larissa said...

Great card with really lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS this week!
Hugs,
Larissa

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Wow, beautiful!

I love the pearls and ribbon!!

Thanks again for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

specialcraftmom4 said...

Great take on the challenge! Love how you colored the feathers (: Hope you are doing well, we will have to do SS again this Fall it was so fun.

Kryssi said...

such a fun card!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is so cool! Very vintage feel to this card!

Holly Young said...

oooh! So pretty!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Beautiful work - love the sparkle and glitter!

Holly Jones said...

so fun! Glitter is the best!

Jen said...

This is gorgeous. I love your colour combination and all the sparkle.
Thanks for joining the DU2DS challenge this week.
Hugs
Jen x

Tina said...

Very awsome card the mask is awsome!

Rika said...

Wonderful card!!

Jess said...

Gorgeous card! Love the way you used that DCWV paper. I love that paper but have a hard time figuring out what to make with it. Thanks for the inspiration!

Chris said...

Great card Sara, I love the image too, so unusual and very beautiful. Your colouring and papers are gorgeous and I love your distressing too. Glad you could join us at DU2DS this time. Chris x

Juls said...

stunning! I love the image and the colours!