Monday, October 26, 2009

A New Sassy Studio Image


Good evening, hope all is well with you. We are having a major windstorm here! But it's all good. I have a new Sassy Studio Design image to share with you tonight. I'm not sure of her "official" name yet, but I've been calling her the snowman girl! I know, I know, not very good, but it'll do for now. I used a sketch from A Spoon Full of Sugar. It's a very simple sketch, but you can do so much with it. I did keep it very simple just because I wanted to show off the image. I colored with copics, and matted with a DCWV dp. The CS is bazzill bling, and the brown dp is from Adornit. I added a chipboard tag with some ribbon that I colored with my copics. I added 3 dew drops, and voila' it's done! Stay tuned for more sneak peeks from Sassy Studio Designs. And the new release is Sunday the 1st. Have a great evening!

11 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Sara. Lovely card, like the papers and the image is just great. I love using Copics too.
Love Sandra xx

JazzyH said...

That is so great! I love the feel of the card.

Joanne Travis said...

Sara, all of the cards on this page are fabulous!! You have a beautiful collection of stamps. Love your samples!!
Thanks for the comment on the Sweet Treats Lollipop. Stampin' Up carries those cups currently available in the holiday mini.

Eve said...

Super adorable! LOVE this image!

Harriet Hensley said...

Card is definitely sassy.... love it

Jaspere said...

You did a great job on this and what a fun image

Gina Lindsay said...

That paper is beautiful! Very cute image too, I just love snowmen!

Dru said...

So cute and I LOVE that paper!!!

Jacquel said...

What an awesome card Sara and I LOVE that image! tfs!!!

Angie Williams said...

This is very very cute!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This image is gorgeous! I wish I had her hair!