Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sassy Studio Release and Blog Hop

SSD-skates

SSD-boy-converse

SSD-converse2 

Good Morning, hope all is well with you.  Today is release day from Sassy Studio Designs.  We hope you will join us in a blog hop and some chatting later in the day on our PCP page.  I have 2 of the new releases for you, converse, and the Ice skate.  I really have to run, but I’ll be back later with some more details.  From here you should be going to Jacquie

ETA—Please leave comment on every blog along the way, and at the SSD blog also, in this comment please tell us about one of your family traditions.  My family does not have a lot of traditions, but the one thing that we do every year is go to my mom’s.  She lives in South Lake Tahoe, so the one thing we can count on every year is a White Christmas, which we all LOVE!!!  Don’t forget to come and chat with us on the SSD party blog, there will be link on the Sassy Studio site.  We are chatting from 4-6pm pst, and 7-9pm est.

21 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Great cards. These images are great.

Maria Matter said...

Hi Sara!
These are adorable! The shoe images are really fun!
Thanks for sharing!
blessings, Maria

Anonymous said...

Fab work Sara!! I love the shoe images!! Blessings!

Anita said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

Very cute - love the shoes!
hugs,
Gini

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Hi Sara - these area so great! I love "Welcome Baby"!

Cheers,
Susan

Cassie said...

oh sara - love what you did with the sneakers and the ice skates!

Anita said...

Cute card!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

All of them look lovely!!

Tammy Miller said...

love these!

Gail said...

So cute. SLT? I only live an hour from there! LOTS of snow this year for you :) My girls always get money at the bottom of their stockings as one of our traditions.

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Love them all. Especially the ice skate ones. I just posted an ice skate card on my blog too. The converse is really cool image too. You did a great job featuring both on your creations.

helen scott said...

Love the skates, thanks for sharing

Veronica Z said...

Your cards look fantastic! I love the baby boy and girl cards. SO cute!!

Scrapping Julie said...

very kewl. i love how the blades shine on the first one.

Gina Lindsay said...

Oh, I just love all those shoes! A tradition we have is spending Christmas with a friend that is a single mom. Since it is just the two of us and the three of them, we spend it together and she has given us new traditions. The first one is that Santa's elves bring everyone pajamas on Christmas Eve while we are at church.

We went to South Lake Tahoe on our honeymoon and there was snow everywhere, I loved it!

Dru said...

Sara these are all adorable - awesome job!! Can't wait to see all of you. LYMom

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Wonderful projects! I have the same paper you used in the first project and I love it! Great work!

The Wired Angel said...

Love this Sara! Happy New Year to you and your family... With hugs, Peggy

Unknown said...

Such pretty cards. I am partial to the pink one, of course. Have a very happy New Year!

Jen Shults said...

Ooh! These are great!! I love what you did with those shoes. :D