Thursday, February 11, 2010

TCC Feature Friday Color Challenge

Good morning, hope all is well with you.  I get to host the Feature Friday challenge over on The Cafe’ Blog.  I decided to go with a color combo that I just recently used on another card.  My challenge to you is to use the colors Pink, Blue and Yellow.  It can be any shade of them, as long as they are all used.  Here is my project for the challenge.  I decided to make a gift bag.  I used Wendy Wiggie from The Wiggies set.  She is so cute, and you not only get her in this set, you get her whole family, and a saying.

TCC--pink-yellow-blue 

I hope you have fun with this challenge and make sure you use mr. linky on The Cafe’ Blog so that we can visit.  Also make sure you check out the other members of the DT, to see their wonderful creations this week!

Recipe~

Image-Wendy Wiggie-The Character Cafe’

DP-Recollections

Coloring Medium-Copics

Misc.-circle punch, diamond glaze, glitter, ribbon, computer generated sentiment

7 comments:

Diane (djuseless) said...

What a great gift bag! The Wiggies are so much fun too! Thanks for hosting a great challenge!

JazzyH said...

Great gift bag!

Harriet H said...

I love your cute gift bag....

Harriet

Fink said...

I love your bag! What a fantastic idea to use your own challenge. I love the bling balloons! Rocked it!

Heather Schlatter said...

Sara,

This turned out really cute I love it and I love the way you used the colors great challenge this week it was really a Challenge!!!

Heather

The Wired Angel said...

Love this Sara.. that little bag is adorable. Hugs, Peggy

Rachel said...

Love your bag Sarah!!! i just love the wiggies they are sooo cute! this is perfect for any gift!!
hugs,
Rachel