Monday, March 15, 2010

A Hinged Butterfly Card!

****PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR SKETCH GIRL POST****

****PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR SSD BLOG HOP****

hinge-card

hinged-open

Good evening, hope all is well with.  I’m trying something new tonight, so bear with me!  Project Tuesday’s challenge for this week was to do a hinge card.  I thought it looked easy, so I’d give it a try.  And, it was very easy, and I love the end results! The challenge ends today so I had to get this done and posted!  Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy it!

Recipe~

Image-butterfly stained glass-birds blog

CS-Bazzill

DP-Scenic Route

Coloring Image-Copics

Misc.-MS edge punch, brad, distress stickles

2 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

I love all that sparkle! Thanks for playing with us at Project Tuesday this week!

Unknown said...

What a lovely card! and clever use of the digi.

I haven't made a hinge card yet either so I'll have to follow your example :)