Monday, April 19, 2010

Greeting Farm Whimsical Wednesday

TGF-audrey

Good afternoon, hope all is well with you!  Yesterday we had BEAUTIFUL weather, so we spent the day at the lake.  And I’m sun burnt even though I used sunscreen.  It’s not that bad, I’ll live.  And today the weather is yucky-what’s new!  I got a chance to play in the Whimsical Wednesdays challenge again.  I’ve been waiting to use the adorable Audrey.  I love her, she reminds me of my youngest daughter, such a tomboy, but girly at the same time!!  I kept it very simple, the sketch was perfect for her, just layers, and the cute little flowers in the corners.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

9 comments:

Dru said...

Soooo cute! That image is adorable and I love the colors - LYMom

Stef H said...

it's absolutely super!

Unknown said...

I really like what you have done with this card, Sara. The colors you chose were perfect. The flowers are great too!

Alyssa S said...

So cute! Love the colors and the button flower centers!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Adorable! Even if she does remind me of this kid I can't stand! LOL I'm such a meanie!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

AWESOME card!! LOVE your coloring and great used of flowers. How cool, the image has my name:) Looking forward to working on TCC DT with you!!

Rebecca Ednie said...

Such fun,happy colours! The flowers are beautiful! Thanks for playing Whimsical Wednesdays!

Payne Holler Cards said...

image is so cute! love your layout and papers! hate sunburn - itches me to death when its healing!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a cutie!!! Just love the colors too :>)