Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Sassy Thursday to You!

SSD-4-1

Good morning, hope all is well with you.  It’s time for another Sassy Thursday challenge.  Our challenge to you today is to make a project-it can be anything-with a spring theme or feel to it.  The challenge is open up until Wed. 4/7 midnight pst.  The winner will receive 2 sassy images of their choice.  So make something wonderful for spring and head over to Sassy Studio Designs to link it up.  I’ve really been in the mood to work with yellow, and then I found this paper by Basic Grey and was in love, not only is it yellow, but it’s pink too-my fave color-I HAD to use it.  I used the new sketch from Truly Scrumptious for this card.

SSD-PCP-challenge

This card is for our Sassy PCP group.  I set a challenge for them yesterday and you have until Saturday April 3rd at noon pst. to enter that one.  The challenge is to use a handmade flower and a butterfly on your project.  As you can see, I used more than one butterfly.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Recipes ~

Images-Pretty Pixie, Princess Penelope-Sassy Studio Designs 

CS-Cordinations bling line

DP-Basic Grey, DCWV, My Minds eye

Coloring Medium-Copics

Misc.-glitter gel pen, dew drops, MS butterfly punches, ribbon, handmade flower(scallop punch, brad, glitter), stickles, flower/ribbon brad.

No comments: