Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Sassy Earth Day Cutie!

SSD-save-the-earth

Good afternoon, hope your all having a wonderful Earth Day!  Lindsay is giving away this adorable Save the Earth Sassy Lady!  Hurry over to the SSD blog to get her while you can, she’s only available for today!  And while your there check out the challenge for this week!  Have a great day!

Recipe ~

Image-Save the Earth-Sassy Studio Designs

CS-Cordinations

DP-DCWV

Coloring Medium-Copics

Misc.-glitter gel pen, stickles, prima, button, peace sign charm

4 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

Oh this is just fabulous, I love that image!

Unknown said...

Very cute Sara. Love the little peace sign charm.

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Sara, My comment is actually in the posting from Carrie. Apparently my daughter started a blog and had logged in on my computer and I didn't realize it when I started commenting. So basically the Carrie is me...sorry for the confusion.

Unknown said...

She has the whole world in her hands...that is a great image...Love the coloring too, Sara.