Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Oh My Goodness It’s a Layout or 2

Good afternoon, hope all is well with you.  I have a layout to share with you.  Now, the last time I posted a layout, I told you how much I hated doing them.  But I saw this sketch by Sarabeth Burke, and thought I would give it a try.  My youngest daughter-Sabrina-and I go to our LSS once a month for a challenge group.  Since I hated doing LO’s so much, I gave myself a challenge-do to LO’s for this  challenge group.  So, here’s mine(be nice)!!

My-LO-#1

My-LO-#2

And here is Sabrina’s.  Part of the things they gave us to work with was these little 1 inch chipboard circles and squares.  I only used 2 circles.  Sabrina used all of hers and a couple of mine.  But the really cool thing she did was to make a birdhouse out of the square chipboards.  She cut one in half for the top of the birdhouse.  Now, I have to tell you that Sabrina loves to scrapbook, and has made several of them.  One for my niece’s baby, one for her Aunt, and one for Grandma as a christmas present.  So, here’s hers!

Bri's-LO-#1

Bri's-LO-#2

Isn’t it adorable!!!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Stef H said...

these are all wonderful!

Amanda said...

Great job Sara! Thanks for giving Sarabeth the credit!!! I'm glad you're enjoying the ezine!!

Cindy said...

Sara, what great layouts! I love them all!!

Dru said...

Very cute - very you! And Sabrina, yours is just too cute!! Great job! LYGuys