Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I’m Back!

Good afternoon, hope all is well with you.  My internet decided to go out last week.  I gotta tell you, it’s horribly sad how dependent I am on this computer.  They told me they wouldn’t be out to fix it until later this week, and then they showed up yesterday-YAY!!!  I feel like my life is back in order-lol!  Sunday was release day for Sassy Studio Designs, and I even missed the party-boo hoo!  So if you didn’t see SSD’s latest release you most definitely need to go over and check it out.  They are absolutely adorable!!!  She also did a special image inspired from the movie 300, and here is my card done with it!

SSD-300

Isn’t she amazing?!  I’ll be back later in the week, thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the new blog look!!!! :D

And your card rocks! Great job!!!!! We did miss you though! It's just not the same without you!

Regan said...

Cool card, Sara! I think I have that designer paper too! :) We did miss you... Happy you're back!

Angie Williams said...

This is awesome! This is a really great image!

Dru said...

Very cool - love this. The flowers are such a great touch! And I too love your new blog look! LYMom