Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Sassy Cinderella Corner Bookmark

Happy Sunday, hope all is well with you.  We are just chillin watchin football.  I love football season, Sunday’s are always relaxing.  Unless of course DH gets to peeved with the games and yells at the tv.  Don’t they know that doesn’t work??  LOL!  Ok, onto business, I have a corner bookmark to share with you.  I don’t know if you’ve ever seen one of these but they are so fun!  My fellow SSD DT member-Kathy did one for one our challenges, and I’ve been dying ever since to do one.  You can find the tutorial HERE.  Know, admittedly I could have done better on mine.  After doing the first one, I will be doing more, and can see so many more possibilities on what to add to them.

SSD-corner-bookmark

I made this one for this weeks challenge-anything other than a card.  You have until Wed. evening to link up your creation.  Have a great rest of the weekend!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

This is really beautiful Sara. Love the beautiful color combo you used, soft and pretty. Laughing at the image of your hubby yelling at the TV, mine does that all the time during sports!

Angie Williams said...

Oh, she is too cute Sara! I am going into a craft sale in November and want to stock up on things like this so thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

that little girl is so adorable! I have never made one of these, but I think you have inspired me to give it a try.