Sunday, September 26, 2010

Some Sassiness To Share With You!

Good Sunday morning!  I hope your having a wonderfully relaxing Sunday.  I have a couple of things to share with you today.  First, SSD is sponsoring Colour Create Challenge this week, and their challenge was ALL WHITE.  Now, I’ve never done one of these cards, so I decided to give it a try.

SSD-all-white

I used the Little Honey’s Ariel, and as you can see, everything is all white.  This was so hard, but it was kinda fun!  Next up, SSD sponsored Scrap and Stamp Saturday, and their challenge is to make a LO or mini album with at least one stamp, and embossing-wet or dry.  Here is what I did:

SSD-ariel-layout

My oldest daughter went to Disneyland for the first time for her high school graduation.  Ariel is her ABSOLUTE favorite Disney Princess, and she got to meet her.  I know you can’t really see it in the pic, but she has the cutest look on her face.  She said she felt like one of the little girls in line, because she was SOOOOOO excited.  Well, that’s what I have to share today.  Thanks for stopping  by and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Dru said...

I was just sitting here thinking I would like to give an "all white" card a go and then came onto your blog - great inspiration. Cute card and love all the white. The scrapbook page is darling - Chelsea and Kaitlin both look so darn cute!! Happy Day, LYMom

Gina Lindsay said...

I love all the white, it really made the vividness of your coloring stand out.