Tuesday, December 7, 2010

An Uber Girlie Card for…

Some Odd Girl.  I am in love with these digi’s from Some Odd Girl.  Their challenge this week is to make an Uber Girly card.  Easy peasy!!!  I used the “smell the flowers Tia” image from the tinies collection.

SOG-girly

Isn’t she just precious?!  She’s all colored in Copics, with some Sakura glitter pen here and there.  The papers are DCWV, and the CS is Core’dinations.  I added some primas and gems and voila’ it’s done!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Agata said...

Very girlie, very fun! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

Angie Williams said...

Love this! This is wonderful!

The Wired Angel said...

Adorable card, Sara... and it's been much too long since I've been here to visit. I hope that you are doing well.

You won the drawing at my blog for Sassy Cheryl's free image.. so please go check it out and then contact Cheryl to get your digi. Hugs to you, Peggy x

yyam said...

Oh such a sweet card! Love all the pink! :)

Thanks for joining us over at Some Odd Girl! :)

Robin said...

You have done such a fab job with Tia!! Thanks for playing with Some Odd Girl, Robin