Thursday, August 18, 2011

Emerald Faerie Birthday Challenge

Good evening, hope all is well with you.  Tonight I have a card featuring an Emerald Faerie image.  Their challenge this week the challenge is birthdays.  I’ve had this adorable image colored for awhile, and finally got a chance to use it.  This little cutie is called Ebony.  You can find the Emerald Faerie Challenges at that link!

emerald-faerie-birthday

I’m entering this into the following:

Craft Us Crazy – Anything goes

Paper Crafting Journey – Anything Goes

Stamp Insanity – Anything Goes

4 comments:

Sugar said...

too cute! love fairies!!! Thanks for playing along with Stampinsanity!

majsan said...

I love this image!! I just made a card with her myself...
Thank you so much for joining us at CRAFT US CRAZY
Hugs,
Maria

Deb Mitchell said...

wow hun- what a gorgeous card! I love the design & your colouring is just beautifil! Thank you for entering the DT Call for the Emerald Faeries Garden xox

Hugz, Deb

tootsie said...

So pretty! Love the lace you used!

Thank you for joining us in our Anything goes challenge over at The PaperCrafting Journey!

Hugs,
Wendy