Friday, September 9, 2011

WOO HOO! A Challenge Card and An Announcement

Good morning to you!  Hope all is well with you.  I have another announcement-I’ve been asked to be a guest designer for Jellypark.  I’m so excited, and I’ve been holding this in long enough.  If you’ve never seen the Jellypark images, just click on the name and you will be taken to the store.  They are absolutely adorable!  So today starts a new challenge at the Jellypark challenges.  This week they would like you to make something to “PASS ON”.  Meaning that you make it and actually pass it on, not just throw it in the box like I do.  I used the new image called “SPACE ROCKET”. 

JP-rocket

I just love this image, so much fun to color!  It seems that all my friends children are having birthdays lately, so that is where this is going.  The sketch is from a Mojo Monday sketch a couple of weeks ago.  I colored with my copics, and distressed with Tim Holtz distress inks.  The papers are from My Minds Eye. 

I’m entering this into the following challenges:

Crafting for all seasons – birthday

The Crazy Challenge – spots/stripes

Birthday Sundaes – birthday sentiment

One Stitch At A Time – use a digi

15 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

your card is just as cute as can be, Sara! and we are thrilled to have you with us at Jellypark! :)
have a wonderful weekend!

Josephine said...

This is so cute!

Thanks for joining us at One stitch at a Time this week and good luck.

Tip Top said...

So glad you can join us! Love what you did with the button and star - inspired!

Patty Sue 2 said...

What a fun, cheery card! I love the star dp with the image!

ahlers5 said...

Great card! Love the green on the spaceship. So glad you could join us.
Diane

Tracey said...

Great to have you aboard Sara! Fantastic card, I love the colours :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Arline said...

Fab card!xx

sparklingblackrose said...

Gorgeous and congratulations! Thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT this week, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to pop over and enter :-)

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Fab card. Thanks for joining in with our challenge over at OSAAT and good luck. Julie DT

Lionelsa said...

Lovely colorful card.
Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card... Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes....HUGS...SK :)

Suzie McFloozy said...

Great card to kick off your GDT term with us at Jellypark - so pleased to have you joining us x
Love the bright zingy colours of this fun card - great job x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

inkydoodlecrafts said...

I love what you've done with the rocket Sara and the backing paper is gorgy. Great to have you with us over at Jellypark. Your blog is looking fab too. Mel :o)

Bianca said...

What a lovely card for a little boys birthday! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

Christine said...

Love the color used on this. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.