Saturday, April 11, 2015

Something Different

Good morning, hope all is well with you!  I’ve got something a little different for you today.  I’ve been wanting to try one of those big bows all decorated and I finally did it. I used this adorable image from Oddball Art Co.

DSC03894 (2)

I have to say it was a lot of fun.  And I can see where this would be addicting!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

I’m entering this into the following:

Oddball Art Stamps FB – anything goes

Little Miss Muffet Challenges – anything goes

Art by Miran – anything goes

Digitally Sweet – anything goes

3 comments:

Stef H said...

good for you! this is stunning!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is beautiful and a great use of the lovely digi. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges hope to see you again.

Dawn said...

That is truly a beautiful piece of art! Thanks so much for joining the Anything Goes challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps! *Dawn*