Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Good Morning!

Good morning, hope all is well with you!  Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring Passion For Promarkers this week and it’s an easy one for me-“NO SENTIMENT”!  I don’t know about you, but I’m one of those people that rarely puts a sentiment on my card.  I usually wait until I know what I want to use it for.  I used the newish Princess Feathers portrait.  I have to say Lindsay really did out do herself on this one, it’s absolutely gorgeous!

Did I mention how much I love this image????  I of course used my silhouette to cut the card base, layering shapes and feathers.  We would love to see your creations, so make sure you link them up and post on our FB group!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

I’m entering this into the following:

Scrap-creations – anything goes

Craftyhazelnut’s – use patterned paper

Crafty Time Challenges – use something new-image

Creative Craft Cottage – all that glitters

Silhouette Challenges – anything goes

Crafts Galore – anything goes

6 comments:

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous card Sara. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

Planetsusie said...

You are right about the image Sara - it is gorgeous and I love how you've used her in your layout. The 'chevron' paper really suits your creation too. I'm so pleased that you entered our first challenge at Crafty Time Challenges (use something new) this month, lots of luck to you.

Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

Anonymous said...

Thank you for joining us this week at
Crafty Time Challenge's
Hugggs Lori X x X

The Crafty Den said...

Gorgeous card Sara. I love the beautiful image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for sponsoring us at PFP for our special 6th anniversary challenge. Hugs, Denise x

coops said...

So stunning Sara.Gorgeous image and i really love the feathers and colours.
Thanks for joining us in our special Anniversary challenge this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Daria said...

What a lovely card! Very nice image and I love Yours colouring! Thank you for joining the Crafts Galore Encore May "Anything Goes" Challenge! Hope to see you again! Good luck!

Daria